THE 6 STAGES OF WATCHING LAST NIGHT'S JAYS GAME AT A TORONTO BAR
That. Was. Intense. And I don't even go here.
- 1.IndifferenceLook. I'm not from Toronto. I'm an Orioles fan. Other than Bautista, I couldn't name a single Jay. Although I like their logo.
- 2.ExcitementOne beer in, it's like "oh hey playoff baseball is happening and wouldn't it be cool if they win the series while I'm in Toronto"
- 3.IrritationThat home run that might have been fan interference that was probably fan interference look it was fan interference
- 4.ParanoiaIf the Jays lose this game by one run, am I going to be run out of Canada? If anyone asks, I'm from Newfoundland.
- 5.AnticipationHey, it's happening! Everything's coming up Blue Jays! What a game, this is — wait hold on why is the tarp on the field
- 6.Disappointment.Another round of Moosehead for the table please.