In Year 24 I Will
- •Go hard because "next year you'll be 25"
- •Get consistently dominated in sports and games by children literally half my age
- •Have the INEVITABLE late growth spurtThis is when it happens right?
- •Have more gym motivation once I realize my best years will soon be behind me...
- •...followed by less gym motivation once I realize my best years are already behind me
- •Host my (only) uncle and aunt in the U.S. for the first timeIt's especially emotional because they haven't seen their father (my grandpa) in a decade and have been trying to get visas for the last 15 years to no avail.
- •Not be a "recent grad" anymoreI think the cutoff is about two years after graduating
- •VoteI guess this is more for year 25 but somehow I feel an overwhelming sense of civic responsibility that was absent from 18-23. Maybe I shouldn't have admitted this.