CHARADES FOR THE ADVANCED PLAYER
Or: Charades prompts for people who don't want to be invited back to play charades
- •Two syllables
- •My three fingers
- •Carol Burnett saying goodnight to her grandmother on her show
- •"Everyone shut up for a second, I need to think"
- •A book about a guy on a TV show
- •My identical twin, if I had one
- •Drawing a square in the air around my face with my two pointer fingers
- •Second word sounds like "4 syllables"
- •Two words, two words
- •Saddam Hussein's recipe for French Toast