Reasons Our Dog Is Weird
We've had Preston now for about 7yrs. Our first "Family" dog. He's a white mini-Poodle that weighs about 15Lbs.
- •He pees on the back of his front legs
- •Starts eating from his bowl when we get home
- •Will only snuggle my wife on the couch
- •Loves cat food
- •Steals food from kids like a boss
- •Growls when you stop petting or scratching
- •Still acts like a puppy
- •He'll never look gray as he ages
- •Always wants to ride in the car. Doesn't matter who it's with...
- •Diaper foraging
- •He's hopelessly devoted to my wife #IPleadNoContest
- •In every picture he looks humiliated