*IN SAM ELLIOT VOICE*
- •I’ll have the denim omelet with a side of lizard milk biscuits. Thank ya kindly, ma’am.
- •Imagine yourself real small. Smaller than that. Like a grain of dirtdust trapped ’neath a cactus. Now imagine your spurs. That, my friend, is how tall a molecule is.
- •Well I was 16 with a mind fulla sin. And she… She was hanging at a convenient hight from a shed door. Buddy, what I'm tryna say is I lost my virginity to a bees nest.
- •My favorite critter? Prolly that little feller with the big black feet and the bright yellow eyes. Sleeps in my garage… What’s he called? Oh wait. Truck. I’m thinking ‘bout truck.
- •These “eyes” you call ‘em have seen things that the mind can’t dream, partner. Like two coyotes fuckin’ in a closed up Wegmans. I saw that. With my see-balls.