TOP JAPANESE RESTAURANTS IN LAS VEGAS (OFF-STRIP)
Don't let Yelp fool you - these are hands down the top Japanese restaurants that are off the strip.
- 1.KabutoFancy sushi restaurant, by reservation only. Two settings, 6:00pm and 8:30pm, only 16 seats omakase.
- 2.RakuSpecializing in charcoal grilling of various foodstuffs, this place is not a sushi place (although the accompanying pic shows langoustine sashimi).
- 3.GoyemonThe best all-you-can-eat sushi in all of Vegas. Same owners as Monta.
- 4.MontaExpect to wait at least 15 minutes in this ramen house. The best and only place you should get tonkotsu ramen in Vegas.
- 5.Tonkatsu KiyoshiWant to know what really good pork katsu or chicken katsu taste like? Let your taste buds find out the difference w/ this katsu house specializing in this Japanese sub-cuisine.
- 6.Izakaya GoThis izakaya, or Japanese pub serves "tapas" or small Japanese dishes while you drink your favorite beer, wine, or shochu.
- 7.YojieThere's not a lot of shabu shabu places in Vegas, so it was refreshing to finally get a well-established one from LA finally in Vegas.
- 8.Sweets RakuTechnically a dessert place, this is a great date spot and spectacular dessert place w/ a Japanese twist.