Types of Charleston Tourists
It's meant to be funny, tourism drives our local economy and I welcome you all!
- •The kind that buy palmetto rosesOnly to realize that was only the first of 1,000 kids selling them
- •The kind that eat at Hyman's
- •The kind that drive over The Ravenel instead of walking it "because it's hot"
- •The kind that complain about the heat like it caught them off-guard
- •The true history buffs who enjoy all the historyI envy them
- •The ones who consider golfing sightseeing
- •The ones who trip on cobblestoneJust kidding, even locals do this on the reg
- •The rare few who get to enjoy Second Sunday on King
- •The kind who come to town and ONLY try their favorite restaurantWhich, BTW hasn't changed its menu since the 70's
- •The annuals who really want to live here but could never tell their families they moved to The South