Assorted Weird Body Things
Been in my drafts for a while. This list is sponsored by WebMD, which has fueled my mild hypochondria for many years.
- •I have a scar on my shoulder from when I was born via c-section and the doctor literally cut my arm upon delivering me.I'm sure it was tiny when I was a baby but it has grown as I've gotten older (duh) so now it's kinda badass. 👊🏼
- •I have a titanium plate and 7 screws in my left collarbone.I broke it in a ski accident over 5 years ago. Healing naturally was not an option, unfortch.
- •I have a pentagon of freckles on my right temple.I hope this stays with me as I age because I want to tell my future grandchildren that it's a sign I'm from another planet.
- •My left index finger is permanently (but only slightly) out of line after breaking it catching a football (LOL) in 4th gradeIt broke but it healed this way!
- •I have a relatively (like surgery is not necessary) severe underbite.It's more annoying than anything. Like, who wouldn't want their top teeth to naturally go over their bottom teeth. Ugh.
- •Relatedly (probably), my jaw clicks when I take big bites of food.Which is often. I've looked it up and apparently it's called TMJ (thanks web md)
- •My eyes only accept ReNu contact lens solution.Literally anything else is toxic to my 👀s
- •I'm mildly colorblind.It's hard for me to distinguish shades of different colors, though I do see colors which I am grateful for.
- •I get canker sores v frequently.Mostly they correlate to stressors in my life but I also get them on vacations, when I am rested, etc
- •I get tan v easily but weirdly enough I also peel v easilyTit for tat I guess?
- •But I love my body. As Queen Gaga would say, "Baby, I was (mostly, minus some broken bones) born this way!"Yay for body positivity❗️