Early Morning Thoughts in a New Hampshire Bus Station
- •Weddings are such hard work.I was in Maine for one and though I was only peripherally involved with it, I still felt stressed.
- •But said wedding went off without a hitch and was one of the most beautiful weekends (not just weather) in a very long time.
- •I am actually the youngest person in this terminal.
- •I appreciate the Billy Joel being played. Perfect morning music when the sun is shining.
- •Now James Taylor is being played and I still appreciate this.
- •I just stood by the toaster to keep warm. V cold in here.
- •The coffee I just got is not bad for being bus station terminal coffee. It is called "Mimi's Morning Blend"
- •I don't actually need this coffee rn. I'm primarily drinking it to keep warm.
- •I am very glad I am only taking this bus to the airport and NOT all the way down the East Coast, like others.
- •I am now no longer the youngest person in this terminal. An adorable and very similar looking mother-daughter duo just walked in. 👭
- •I think a Billy Joel pandora station is being played. I don't h8 it.
- •Seeing family is good for the soul. I need to do this more often.
- •I am very excited to soon see my mom and dad!
- •Goodbye for now!