Fav Albums of 2015, So Far
🎤😝 also how are we halfway through 2015?
- •Sound and Color - Alabama ShakesBluesy, guttural, unlike debut album, avoids sophomore slump
- •In Colour - Jamie xxDJ/Producer of the year right here
- •Coming Home - Leon BridgesHis music is an endless #tbt to rock n roll while still managing to sound fresh and relevant
- •How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful - Florence and the MachineLess orchestral, more rock and roll, still Flo
- •Ratchet - ShamirThe most eclectic album I've heard in a long time. House-tinged R&B doesn't even do it justice.
- •Another Eternity - Purity RingDark dance floor gems, all equally catchy and beautiful
- •Pharmacy - GalantisA full-blown EDM album if I've ever heard one
- •Then Came the Morning - The Lone BellowMy favorite folk-rock album of the year by a landslide
- •The Original High - Adam LambertGlam rock/house music. Impossible to resist dancing to. Packed with gay club anthems.
- •Without My Enemy What Would I Do - Made in HeightsCleverly crafted electronic pop. But WHY AREN'T THEY TOURING? Do they really even exist?
- •The Waterfall - My Morning JacketA gorgeously chill rock record. Upon first listen I found myself singing along to every song.