Recurring Dreams I Have
Very much abbreviated. Because #dreams are never not convoluted and ain't nobody got time for that.
- •Being stuck on an endless swing ride at an amusement park (or DER WIRBELWIND as Busch Gardens calls it) that gradually gets faster and faster until I become unhinged and fly off. Truly terrifying.
- •Slowly but surely walking across a rickety bridge going over a large moat surrounding an ancient castle. The moat empties as I cross. I slip every time and fall towards the concrete before waking up.
- •Legitimately being Taylor Swift's best friend. In multiple settings. The most recent dream this happened in was at a water park and everyone was sOoOoOo jealous of me.
- •This dream probably happened until middle school, at which time it suddenly inexplicably stopped. I become a tiny little elf human in my bed and no one knows I'm there. I also walk to the right edge of my bed and scream for help but no one can hear me!
- •For my 4 years in college, I worked at Panera Bread and on nights when I closed the store, 75% of the time my dream that night had something to do with ringing in a customer's complex order. This now happens probably in 5% of my dreams which is high for not having worked there since 2011.
- •Running a marathon after having done literally no training. This dream NEVER results in me finishing the race, just the struggle involved.
- •I STILL have dreams about being naked while having to give some type of important public announcement. I thought this was just a socially anxious high school thing? Ugh.