Things That Are the Best About Being a Kid
Specifically the ages of 2 through 6. 👶🏻
- •Having all meals prepared for youEven if it's something you will never grow to love. *coughBROCCOLIcough*
- •No billsYou are your parents' constant bill.
- •Absolutely zero responsibilityFor any other living thing, or even yourself. Your sole "tasks" are to happily exist and to grow up healthy.
- •Your brain is basically a blank canvasSo many skills and facts and memories that haven't yet been learned or formed. This is an exciting time!
- •The emotions in your head are as charming and fascinating as Riley's in "Inside Out"This is a proven scientific fact.
- •When you're tired, you can fall asleep literally whenever you wantCatching some 😴's...easy as 1⃣2⃣3⃣
- •Every birthday is super important and specialCompare that to every birthday after your 21st.
- •The main stressors in your life usually revolve around whether or not you've had a snack recentlyWhile this is still a problem for me, it is definitely not the only stressor in my life.
- •You can throw a temper tantrum for anything you don't particularly enjoyBut now...the subway is inexplicably running express? Your coworker is being a dick? You have giant ass zit on your nose? Suck it up.
- •You are basically a human puppyAnd who doesn't like puppies? Therefore most people will tend to smile at you and generally be nicer/more respectful