Why cats are great, explained by GIFs
I've had a lifelong love for/fascination of cats. I get a lot of shit for it, but at this point in my life, it's not something that will just go away, nor is it something I'm even remotely ashamed of.
- •They are adorable
- •They are more chill than all of us
- •They are sassy and bitchyMost of the time, this is not a redeeming quality in a mammal but it most definitely is for cats
- •You rarely need to describe what kind of cat you have"She's an orange house cat"
- •They make shitty days & situations a lot betterProof.
- •They don't require discipline, nor will they adhere to it if givenMinus using the litter box
- •The greatest Disney characters are cats, or variations on themSimba (The Lion King); Tigger (Winnie the Pooh); Rajah (Aladdin); Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)
- •There are unlimited YouTube videos of them doing dumb shit
- •Stephen Colbert enjoys their company