Why You Should Add 'the Girl on the Train' to Your Summer Book List
If you haven't yet read it. I understand I may be behind the 8⃣ball on this. (Spoiler-free edition)
- •Unreliable narrationI love reading books when you can't trust what's being told to you, either for a legitimate reason or just from your own suspicion.
- •In addition to the unreliable aspect, it has more than 1 narrator!
- •It also isn't a chronologically linear novel!
- •You will finish it almost immediately after you start itThis coming from someone who is usually a very distracted reader
- •It's suspenseful up to the very last sentence
- •It's fun to read while using public transportation, like a train.Hah, get it?
- •It will probably be made into a movie v soonSo get on it!