TRUE DETECTIVE SEASON 2 FINALE - A WISHLIST
- •At least 45 minutes of aerial highway tracking shots
- •More talk about fathers and the sins thereof
- •The revelation that Ray Velcoro is in fact a descendant of George de MestalAnd therefore heir to the Velcro fortune.
- •A scene of Mrs. Frank Semyon highballing codeine mixed with ambien
- •That hot singer songwriter from the dive bar in the early episodes gets a huge record deal, goes into the studio with Steve Albini
- •Frank Semyon self-publishes "Semy-otics: How to talk all gangster-like"
- •Nic Pizzolato buys a sweet new leather jacket
- •A scene of Stan and Paul Woodrugh in heaven, looking down and not understanding what's happening