DEATH-THINGS I DID LAST MONTH THAT ARE ON MY MIND.
There's never a dull moment around here.
- •I searched a house and finally found the severed head I was looking for.
- •Used a large bore needle to draw fluid from the eyes of several people.
- •I spent a long time picking up as many pieces of a gentleman's head as I could find after he used a shotgun to end it all.
- •Wondering why the late-middle stages of decomposition smells EXACTLY like Parmesan cheese.
- •Trying to figure out the correlation between fatal GI bleeds and boxed wine.
- •I've cut A LOT of people down from where they're hanging with my work knife. I wonder how many it takes for it to become haunted.
- •The strange juxtaposition of a lovely sunset over an execution-style murder scene outdoors.