OBSERVATIONS A DEATH INVESTIGATOR MAKES ABOUT LIVING PEOPLE
As requested by @Liz
- •I can usually tell if you have chronic high cholesterol by looking at your eyes.
- •The contents of your fridge say a lot about your lifestyle. (Mine says "just transferred from the halfway house to an apartment and the govt cheese hasn't been delivered yet")
- •I can be reasonably sure about poor circulation if I can get a good look at your earlobes and nose.
- •If you have more than one vacuum in the house and the carpets are still dirty you will probably die soon...I'm so sorry.
- •Engineers, especially electrical engineers, tend to be extremely organized and evidently are quite suicidal.