SOME WEIRD THINGS I'VE NOTICED ABOUT PEOPLE WHILE INVESTIGATING DEATHS
- •There are never Altoids in the tin. (It's usually drugs)
- •When women shoot themselves they usually avoid the face, I'm guessing to preserve their beauty.
- •A remarkable number of men die while pleasuring themselves. Heart attacks and hangings, mostly.
- •There is probably a hoarder home in your neighborhood.
- •People's last meals aren't as fancy as I think they should be. "McDonalds and a box of wine before I hang myself..."
- •Prescription narcotics and soft bedding/pillows do not mix.
- •Suicide notes are not the cathartic expositions you imagine. It's usually a simple goodbye.
- •A lot of men do the "Donald Duck" when they're at home; that is, they wear a shirt and no bottoms.