BOOKS I SWEAR I'LL READ ONE DAY
- •The Goldfinch - Donna TarttLet's throw The Secret History here, too.
- •Infinite Jest - David Foster WallaceIt's only 1000+ pages long.
- •House of Leaves - Mark Z. DanielewskiAnother brain buster.
- •A Little Life - Hanya YanigaharaA big book that is meant to tear your heart out. What can I say, I am a glutton for punishment. (But the author has a name that is super fun to say!)
- •It - Stephen BookThis 1000+ page book is both terrifying and intimidating.
- •Harry Potter and the... - J.K. RowlingThat's right, I haven't read all of the Harry Potter books. It's a huge commitment and I've seen the movies, which makes reading harder for me. But one day, I might see what all of the fuss is about.
- •The Book Thief - Markus ZusakA book about Nazi Germany narrated by Death is the exact opposite of what I usually read, but it feels like a necessity.
- •Tampa - Alissa NuttingThis book, about a 26 year old teacher who is sexually attracted (more so obsessed) to 14 year old boys, has addictive writing but is obviously so cringeworthy.
- •Station Eleven - Emily St. John MandelOwn it. Heard only good things. Scared it will go over my head.