MY FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIES
In no particular order.
- •A Charlie Brown ChristmasIf you don't like this, I don't like you.
- •It's a Wonderful LifeIt took years and years for me to finally sit down and watch this, but now I can't imagine Christmas Eve without it.
- •A Christmas StoryMy grandparents showed this to me as a kid and it just stuck with me. I never understand people who don't like it (no offense...but I will let it slide, as opposed to Charlie Brown).
- •ElfHollywood is always trying (and failing) to release new Christmas classics every year and nothing has succeeded like Elf. Buddy is the best.
- •The Christmas ListThis is an elusive made for TV movie that is rarely aired. It was a staple for me growing up. It's the story of a woman with a taken for picking the perfect perfume simply by asking a few questions and her Christmas list that magically starts to come true. I hate that I can't watch this whenever I want.
- •A Muppet Christmas CarolMichael Caine and Muppets?! Perfection!