Already on li.st? Open in app.
Flew out of Detroit (on June 24), traveled Ecuador, then on to DC (on July 1), and finally back to Detroit (in three days).
- •I love flying but dislike passengers.They can be rude.
- •Sharing a room with someone who snores is tough.There is no way to sleep!
- •Good shoes are important.Take more than one good pair of tennis shoes. The just ok pair should stay at home.
Two humans and one dog left the house at nine am and returned around six pm.
- 1.Brody, the beagle, enjoys the view as we leave Ohio.
- 2.Ritter Park, in Napoleon, Ohio, for a short walk. We followed the Maumee River for most of the drive.
- 3.We had lunch at two spots in Fort Wayne, Indiana: Powers Hamburgers for sliders and The Hoppy Gnome for a taco.
- •I'm thinking about sleep.
- •I need to be up in six hours.
- •Will I set off the alarm at work? I've never opened the building, and I left the code inside. It's only four numbers.