Road Trip: Three states in one day
Two humans and one dog left the house at nine am and returned around six pm.
- 1.Brody, the beagle, enjoys the view as we leave Ohio.
- 2.Ritter Park, in Napoleon, Ohio, for a short walk. We followed the Maumee River for most of the drive.
- 3.We had lunch at two spots in Fort Wayne, Indiana: Powers Hamburgers for sliders and The Hoppy Gnome for a taco.
- 4.We paid $9 for a quick walk in Pokagon State Park, also in Indiana.
- 5.Lake James looked inviting.
- 6.No pictures from Michigan. The turnpike made the trip home go quickly.