Road Trip: Three states in one day
Two humans and one dog left the house at nine am and returned around six pm.
- •Brody, the beagle, enjoys the view as we leave Ohio.
- •Ritter Park, in Napoleon, Ohio, for a short walk. We followed the Maumee River for most of the drive.
- •We had lunch at two spots in Fort Wayne, Indiana: Powers Hamburgers for sliders and The Hoppy Gnome for a taco.
- •We paid $9 for a quick walk in Pokagon State Park, also in Indiana.
- •Lake James looked inviting.
- •No pictures from Michigan. The turnpike made the trip home go quickly.