COSTUMES I HAVE WORN
Carnival is a big deal for me. That's why my friends and I put a lot of effort picking the right (?) costumes every year (Hello, Rio!).
- •Roller coasterIt works better if you watch the video http://youtu.be/_o953QxmC1g
- •CaipirinhaGringos use to think Brazil is basically samba, futebol and caipirinha, right? So let's see what happens when you mix samba and caipirinha. Cheers!
- •Miss SeduzWhen you fail at being Miss Brazil.
- •MagaliMauricio de Souza deserves better, I know.
- •MatryoshkaThrowback to that time when the world famous Russian doll went to Rio... With Elvis.
- •Mug (that's right, I once wore a hand made mug costume)The thing about this mug is that it is the icon of a Bloco de Carnaval from Vitoria (my home town) called Regional da Nair.
- •Pac-ManAnother classic (featuring Arcos da Lapa ❤️)
- •Coming up... Surprise!