THINGS YOU CAN'T VAPE
The only important thing about this list is that it was not my idea to write it. Rather, it was suggested by my former RA. Is he trying to tell me something? Is this his way of avoiding confrontation?
- •Any drugVaping any kind of drug would be wrong. It's unhealthy, immoral, and unethical. I can't in good conscience endorse vaping drugs.
- •TobaccoI get how this might fall under the category of "any drug," but don't do it!!! How even would you? Tobacco is a grain meant for smoking and smoking only. To vape it would be sacrilegious and unprofessional.
- •Any nicotine productThis went out of style in late 2014. While you could still technically "do it," it wouldn't be cool.
- •AlcoholLearned this one the hard way
- •Water vaporIt's just generally frowned upon? People get really really upset about it, and I've lost too many friendships because of it.
- •Everything else is fair game