Already on li.st? Open in app.
Eat, drink, do, see
- •Café de la Grande poste restaurantWhere socialites, writers, artists and ex-pats flock to in Marrakech. Get the oysters from Moroccos west coast, a bottle of wine, and sit outside. Feels like a scene out of a Wes Anderson movie
- •Avocado juice- anywhere. Really love this at Chez Chegrouni in Place Jemma el Fna
- •Bazaar des Tapis- rug bazaar in the main souk
- •Cafe des Épices in the main souk
- •Life shrinks or expands according to ones courage
- •If you're going through hell, keep going