Reasons I'm Not Having Another Child
I'm constantly asked why I'm sticking with just one. There are many reasons why. Here you go.
- •Being pregnant is awful.Morning sickness. Back pain. Headaches. Irrational emotions. Trouble breathing. Getting large. Any of those sound good to you?
- •Giving birth is awful.Pain is not my friend.
- •I wanted a boy.I got a boy.
- •Children are expensive.Money is tight as it is.
- •I want to be the best mother I can be.No doubt in my mind that I am able to be a much more patient, loving, and nurturing mother with one then I could ever be with any more than that.
- •I got lucky.When you get a good sleeping and happy child on the first try, why continue?
- •I'm content and happy!It is possible to be happy with one child! Crazy, right? I don't need to keep producing more offspring to be satisfied.