Times When Parenting Is The Hardest
- •When your kid is sick and there isn't much you can do to help.
- •When you are sick but your kid couldn't care less and still requires the same level of care as usual.
- •When you're exhausted and just want to sleep but your kid is not feeling it.
- •When you are eating something you really want to eat and your kid comes over and stares at you until you offer it to him.
- •When you sit down to pee and two seconds later your kid is in dire need of a drink, food, hug, channel changed.
- •When your kid literally won't stop talking in the car and you really just want to jam out to some tunes.
- •When your kid refuses to listen to anything you say and you have to be very patient when you really just want to punch him in the face.Kidding. Kinda.