2015 FAVE BOOKS
I've read a lot of good books this year - here's my top 10...
- 1.Deceptions - Kelley ArmstrongKelley Armstrong is the bomb - third book in the Cainsville series (it gets better with every book)
- 2.Why Not Me? - Mindy KalingFunny and intelligent
- 3.The Deal - Elle KennedyCheesy romance (and I mean that in the best way)
- 4.Carry On - Rainbow RowellHilarious - ideal for anyone who has read Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell or who is a Harry Potter fan
- 5.Dead Heat - Patricia BriggsI love anything she writes about Charles and Anna
- 6.The Girl on the Train - Paula HawkinsSmart and suspenseful
- 7.The Sword of Summer - Rick RiordanIt connects to Percy Jackson!
- 8.Saint Anything - Sarah DessenSarah Dessen at her best - my favourite book of hers after TTAF and Just Listen
- 9.The Rest of Us Just Live Here - Patrick NessFunny, sad, moving, etc.
- 10.All the Bright Places - Jennifer NivenStrange, sad, hit really close to home at times. I kind of hated and loved this book