2015 FAVE BOOKS
I've read a lot of good books this year - here's my top 10...
- •Deceptions - Kelley ArmstrongKelley Armstrong is the bomb - third book in the Cainsville series (it gets better with every book)
- •Why Not Me? - Mindy KalingFunny and intelligent
- •The Deal - Elle KennedyCheesy romance (and I mean that in the best way)
- •Carry On - Rainbow RowellHilarious - ideal for anyone who has read Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell or who is a Harry Potter fan
- •Dead Heat - Patricia BriggsI love anything she writes about Charles and Anna
- •The Girl on the Train - Paula HawkinsSmart and suspenseful
- •The Sword of Summer - Rick RiordanIt connects to Percy Jackson!
- •Saint Anything - Sarah DessenSarah Dessen at her best - my favourite book of hers after TTAF and Just Listen
- •The Rest of Us Just Live Here - Patrick NessFunny, sad, moving, etc.
- •All the Bright Places - Jennifer NivenStrange, sad, hit really close to home at times. I kind of hated and loved this book