Rankings take into account: 1) Contributions to team. 2) Skill. 3) Mic skills. 4) personality. 5) time played
- •CoreyPositives - Best player. Most time played. Brings everyone together. Calls out players when warranted specifically boro. Most funny comments of all time. Negatives - Is known to copy many lines. Often is controlled by whichever woman he is dating.
- •DavidPositives - Highest potential. Consistent winner. Best strategist. Above average humor. Negatives - divides group. Can cause a lot of anger. Constantly trying to prove himself.
- •RyanPositives - nice guy. Great team player. Always willing to sacrifice himself. Above average skills. Great on the mic. Negatives - doesn't have #1 potential.
- •RalphPositives - great player with #1 potential. Underrated funny. Has very little life responsibilities. Negatives - big ego. Doesn't understand English such as we all have ps4 so why would you get an Xbox (runs in family)
- •SmileyPositives - high potential. Great skills. Does sometimes talk on mic. Negatives - terrible attitude. Horrible honor. Cares only about himself some days. Is negative towards everyone. Frequently makes bets, loses them, then doesn't follow through. Biggest ego. Will soon have a child.
- •BeejPositives - seems to try hard. Plays a lot. Very positive attitude. Works hard at improving. Keeps Corey's ego in check because he owns him. Negatives - inexperience. Current lack of skill. Seems to worship his unborn child and is constantly talking about him.
- •Jon OrrPositives - decent skills. Played many years within his abilities. Used to play a lot. Is realistic about his body. Smart catfisher. Negatives - rumors that he abuses children. Thinks he's way better than he is. Tried to be a midfielder and failed miserably. Quit game due to shame.
- •RobPositives - great attitude. Plays within himself. cares about team. Knows his role. Sometimes has very funny lines. Is good at controlling Mike, Corey, and Jon. Negatives - doesn't buy a ps4 when he definitely has the money. Seems to be owned by a mysterious woman who made him move cross country. Abandoned team when they need him most.
- •CunninghamPositives - funniest on mic. Understands role. Entertaining. Negatives - one of the most unreliable people out there. Poor skills. Worships women and Mike Perillo because he wishes he was him.
- •Mike PerilloPositives - ... Negatives - bought wrong system. Worships child. Average player. Bad attitude. Controls Corey. Distracts everyone with sex appeal and mic topics that aren't important. Feeds smileys ego.