Already on li.st? Open in app.
Humans that I like to spend time with usually eating or lounging
- •Sallis Barris
- •John Jack
- •Amelia Bedelia
Things I'm cynical about
- •Not being "good with names"You remembered that there is a 5 for $35 panty sale at Victoria's Secret but we've had class together all semester and you don't know what to call me? Cool.
- •ICE Sparkling Juice is made with not that many ingredientsThat stuff is so flavorful and deeeelicious. My brain doesn't understand!
- •People are still entertained with the "Real Housewives" shenanigansSeriously? There has to be like 27482 spin-offs by now. And another thing: who even watches these shows?
- •Sugar drinks
- •Playing cardsSometimes UNO
- •There is no one I can relate more to or get closer with than my sister, Ellen
- •The man I called grandpa my whole life is not, in fact, my grandpa but a man who adopted my father
- •I can spend alotttt of hours alone and be okay with it
The scene takes place in small town USA, Norfolk, Nebraksa
- •JesseA friend of a work friend who asked to go get coffee with me. He shows up in a walrus shirt with his septum pierced and tells me to "get one of everything on the menu if I want". Slightly overzealous, he also says he would sit and watch me paint for fun. Needless to say, he texted and called but I gently(?)shut him down. I haven't heard from him since the most recent "liked" picture on fb.
- •ColtonPig farmer in my speech class asked me out to lunch after I kicked BUTT delivering a speech. I give him my number and he asks to go to a movie instead. (I am VERY against this but agree anyway) He picks me up from my apartment with a terrrrrrrrible haircut. He slaps my thigh to hold his hand during the movie and I reject him OBVIOUSLY. We are there to see Black Mass. (Look it up, I do not recommend for a first date) He drops me off and we pretend it never happened the next day in class. Boom.
- •Sam (the one that got away)Oh, Sam. We met on my first day of college and hit it off...or so I thought. Soon enough, he asked for my number and we went rollerblading the next day. I almost fell at least 15 times...not even a cute like "catch me, I'm falling". I was super sweaty and we went back to my apartment and cuddled while listening to music. I was going home(Lincoln) the next weekend, so I said "Text me 😍" as he walked out the door. I never heard from him but saw him in class for the rest of the semester. Ouch.
- •Regret everything I didn't do
- •Isabelle Grace, 3 years oldSaid child genius
- •Lillian Claire, 9 months oldThe chubbier version of Isabelle
- •"I am going to hang my binoculars on this structure."Informing me that the binoculars she wore around her neck were kept on a door handle in her room.