I don't buy it...
Things I'm cynical about
- •Not being "good with names"You remembered that there is a 5 for $35 panty sale at Victoria's Secret but we've had class together all semester and you don't know what to call me? Cool.
- •ICE Sparkling Juice is made with not that many ingredientsThat stuff is so flavorful and deeeelicious. My brain doesn't understand!
- •People are still entertained with the "Real Housewives" shenanigansSeriously? There has to be like 27482 spin-offs by now. And another thing: who even watches these shows?
- •People "like" to runIt's really the worst. You have some free time? Here, don't read a book or chat with your roommates, fill it with knee pain and sweatiness
- •You haven't read/have no interest in reading Harry PotterThat's a buncha crap. You probably just spend all your time running
- •You don't wish there is a chocolate fountain at every wedding you're invited toSurrrre. And I only had one piece of wedding cake
- •The shipping charge on anythingWhy why why does it cost 8 dollars for me to receive a freakin' CD in the mail. If I wanted to pay 30 bucks, I woulda got it on vinyl