THE KINDS OF PEOPLE ON YOUR MORNING PUBLIC TRANSIT RIDE
- •Guy who refuses to hold on to anything and loses his balance every time the train stops and bumps into someoneDO YOU THINK NEWTON'S FIRST LAW DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU??
- •Cuddling couple taking up a lot of spaceThere is very little space between the two of you, yet you are taking up so much room?? Plz explain??
- •Guy eating a baker's dozen of donuts right next to the "NO FOOD" signThis is frowned upon and also just mean when it's 7 AM and I haven't had breakfast yet
- •Guy who has a walkmanWhere are you commuting from?? 1995??
- •The guy who gets on the bus just to sit next to me, tell me an involved story about how he needs money, and immediately disembarks once I give it to him
- •The guy who sits up at the front and chats up the driver all the way until his stop, gets off at the front of the bus.
- •The dude who tries to pass off an expired transfer slip as valid and the bus driver lets him on because he's too apathetic to careSometimes he gives him a new transfer, too, haha.
- •The girl who uses the seat beside her as a resting place for her large purse on a standing room only vehicle.Had to get a girl on this list of offenders.Suggested by @Alphonse
- •The person audibly laughing at what they are listening to/reading every 5 minutesDo they want me to know they're having a fun morning? To ask them what they're reading? To awkwardly grin at them? I don't get it...Suggested by @MandyKN