THINGS I DO IN THE LIBRARY INSTEAD OF STUDY
(in addition to making lists)
- •look up formerly famous celebrities on google trendsTAYLOR LAUTNER?? MISCHA BARTON?? NICK LACHEY??
- •read front page yahoo articlesnew study shows that *insert beverage here* may be better for you than previously thought but even newer study shows that *insert beverage here* is worse for you than previously thought
- •clean out photos on my phoneso many screenshots + all these selfies are the same how do i make sure i keep the best one
- •set up google alerts"current events are important" i whisper as i set up an alert for "zayn and gigi break up"
- •watch TED talksi have seen one video about mindfulness aka i feel fully qualified to become your personal meditation guru.
- •scroll through facebookhow do i know so many libertarians.
- •read imdb pagesjustin timberlake starred in a disney channel movie called model behavior
- •search for things on amazoni can get spherical ice cube molds in two days?? i love the twenty first century.
- •Make a list on the List appSuggested by @hannatalonen