ACTORS THAT WILL MAKE ME MORE LIKELY TO SEE A MOVIE
These are actors that will make me more likely to see a movie
- •Emma ThompsonHave seen her in everything. even when she plays a nanny or something in a kids movie and I'm like a total pedo for watching it.
- •Irrfan KhanIn my opinion, the greatest living actor. I will even see subtitled movies for this guy, which I usually hate, because I think I'm a little xenophobic maybe? The Lunchbox and The Namesake slay me.
- •Bradley CooperBradley is radly, says I. He has never been bad, I don't think. Plus remember Sack Lodge!
- •Alessandro NivolaHe's just great. I also have this feeling he's really really rich and won't like, do movies unless he loves the script.
- •Tyler PerryAs Madea or this new somber suave guy he is now getting cast as. He gives me what I want.
- •Judi DenchNotes on a Scandal and Philomena are two of my top ten favorite movies. Also she's great when she's giving Daniel Craig shit in those humorless Bond movies, too.
- •Emily Blunt & Joseph Gordon LevittI love these slightly built sweethearts. Emily Blunt is so versatile and seems like she would be fun at a bachelorette party. Jogo seems like he's obsessed with learning his lines and preparing his character. Both have great taste and probably drive their agents crazy spending forever picking parts.