BEST LINES FROM ROMANTIC COMEDIES
- •Bridget: Wait a minute, nice boys don't kiss like that. Mark: Oh, yes, they fucking do.
- •Joe Fox: I would have asked for your number, and I wouldn't have been able to wait twenty-four hours before calling you and saying, "Hey, how about... oh, how about some coffee or, you know, drinks or dinner or a movie... for as long as we both shall live?"
- •Charles: Let me ask you one thing. Do you think - after we've dried off, after we've spent lots more time together - you might agree *not* to marry me? And do you think not being married to me might maybe be something you could consider doing for the rest of your life? Carrie: I do.
- •Jimmy Dugan: Are you crying? Are you crying? ARE YOU CRYING? There's no crying! THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL!
- •President Andrew Shepherd: Because it occurs to me that in twenty five years I've never seen YOUR name on a ballot. Now why is that? Why are you always one step behind ME? A.J.: Because if I wasn't, you'd be the most popular history teacher at the University of Wisconsin!
- •Joe Fox: Patricia makes coffee nervous.
- •Westley: There is a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. It would be a pity to damage yours.