THINGS MOST OFTEN SAID IN THE MINDY PROJECT WRITERS ROOM
These are things I've noticed we say a lot.
- •"Guys, I'm about to say something and it's going to sound racist."
- •"I'm too young to understand that reference."
- •"I'm sorry, is it like INSANELY hot in here?!"
- •"(Said unconvincingly) I thought it was cool."
- •"Matt, please, please. Please let us do it. Please, Matt."
- •Low moaning from eating too much
- •"Sure it's a good show, great acting, but it's not a comedy. There are no JOKES."
- •"What's going on? Is anything cool or sexy happening?"
- •"If we get through this act we can watch that YouTube clip/gossip about that one comedy writers girlfriend we all dislike/go on the King Kong ride"
- •"JT, where is lunch?! It's 11:45!! We are starving to death!"
- •"All the girls think he's such a cute nice guy, but @david_stassen is the worst most disgusting writer of us all!"
- •"Well, this one time at Scarsdale High..."
- •"That's so fucking funny" - indicating best pitch of all time
- •"That's funny" - indicating a pitch so bad you should kill yourself
- •"I wanna go with you guys so bad, but I gotta get home to the wife and kids. [Wife] is really sick and overwhelmed."
- •"Ooh la la" @chris don't you think?