THINGS THAT ARE IN MY GODSON'S EASTER BASKET
This weekend I packed up items for my cute godson Makua's Easter basket. He lives across the country so I never get to see him. That's why even though I'm not Christian, I get in on these holidays.
- •Blue bunny ears with sequinsWasn't sure if these are too girly for a baby boy. then I thought, he lives in Carroll Gardens I could get him a tutu if I wanted, even this question is offensive.
- •A papier mâché Egg with a vintage Swedish design from SockerbitFilled with yummy Sockerbit candies
- •A very dopey looking chocolate Easter bunny.Look at the teeth on this dum dum.
- •Two angry looking Swedish triceratops and a tyrannosaurusrawr.
- •Crocodile shortsI just saw them and thought they were cool as hell.
- •An Easter love noteMushy inside, he won't really care about this at all.
- •Cadbury creme eggsI feel like @joce won't let him eat these because they have corn syrup in them and I think that's incredibly unfair
- •This is Makua and his mom @joce.Look at your own risk. They're killers. So cute it hurts