How to Feed Yourself When You're a Broke Artist
Are you an artist? This is how you eat. Beggars can't be choosers.
- •Buy lots of ramen/soup/chili at Trader Joe's.You may die of excess sodium intake but that's the price you pay for your art.
- •Taco trucks if you're in LA and halal carts if you're in New York.You're playing Russian Roulette with food poisoning but at least the food is delicious as fuck.
- •Eat your roommate's food when he/she isn't looking.They'll never notice if you take in small increments. That's how mice get away with it.
- •Stand outside fancy restaurants with a doe-eyed, hungry expression.Depend on the kindness of strangers. Your results may vary.
- •Eat samples at a supermarket.Don't go to any one place too many times. They'll catch onto you.
- •Ask your mom to feed you.Family is the safety net that never stops giving!