I'm leaving li.st (OK, not like that!)
- •I'm very, very lucky to have had the chance to work at a company where I believed in the people AND what we were making.
- •Being a part of li.st taught me so much. A startup is an incredible place to learn quickly, iterate, test, fail, succeed. It's good for the soul!
- •You may know that I'm also a filmmaker and I've posted on here occasionally about those projects. (Also why my profile is "I make things.")
- •I've left li.st to return to filmmaking!
- •It was an amicable divorce! (I swear.) In fact, I've never had co-workers or bosses in the past who have ever been supportive of my creative ambitions... And for that I am ultra lucky and grateful.
- •So I'm leaving li.st as an employee but I'm still here being my badass self.
- •And hopefully there will be many lists to come about my upcoming film experiences, which I'm super excited to share with you.