BEST CRIES I'VE HAD IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS
2015 is a year for happiness and crying. From most recent to furthest away:
- •"The Desk Lamp Fiasco" cryThis week, my desk lamp broke in my dark cubicle and I took it as a sign from the universe that I am in the absolutely wrong place and that nothing is right.
- •"Boy's phone was broken and I took it personally" cryDoes this need a description?
- •"The Invitation List" cryI was (partially) at fault for sending 200 invitations to a fancy dinner to people who shouldn't have been in invited.
- •"I thought about moving to NYC for too long in one sitting" cryAdult life is hard and making three major life changes at once tends to fuel anxiety ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •"Babies & Puppies are Friends" cryI can't even remember why I was crying but this two hour YouTube marathon of watching babies and puppies hangout was the only thing keeping me from quitting my job via text message.
- •"Harris Wittles" cryI absolutely did not know him personally but have spent hours and hours listening to him on podcasts. It is sad.
- •"Break Up" cryA boy and I were dating and then we weren't.
- •"I watched One Day" cryTHOSE LAST TWENTY MINUTES