HOW TO COPE WHEN YOU & YOUR EX SIGNED UP FOR THE SAME BREAK UP DISTRACTION CLASS
YUP. We both signed up for the same sketch writing class and this is the only social media I can vent on. Sorry 😐
- •Text your best friendShe lives on the east coast and is already asleep.
- •Text your momShe lives on the east coast and is already asleep.
- •Look into wig prices and start creating an alter egoHe won't recognize me as Sierra the girl with a bright purple bowl cut.
- •Consider dropping the classYou got it for free since you work for the school and could always do next round.
- •Yell the news to your roommateShe'll spend the next hour staring at you everytime you sigh to make sure you aren't crying.
- •Don't cryCrying is for the onion in your tofu scramble from earlier tonight.
- •Overshare to strangers via an impulsive listAnd Internet friends are better than friend IRL
- •Eat too many cheeze-itsYou earned it.
- •Realize being funny is overrated and you can tolerate and admin support job for the next 50 years of your lifeYou definitely didn't cry after your orientation upon hearing the phrase "You'd be surprised, 20 years here can go by fast!"
- •Re-watch Unbreakable Kimmy SchmidtSing along to Pinot Noir for good measure.
- •...comedy is a pretty rad life goal, you guess.You've only dreamt of doing this for ten years now.