MY DAILY AUDIO ROUTINE
- •NPR NewscastIt makes me feel smart and is also the perfect amount of time (4:40) to pace me while getting dressed for the day.
- •Podcast: "Another Round with Heben & Tracy"If it's available, they're such a great way to start the day.
- •Acoustic Guitar songzaI can't concentrate with lyrics and I also feel like I'm working in a Forrest.
- •Internet Explorer/12 Hour Day with JD and ConnorPost-lunch I need to hang out with friends and talk about pop culture.
- •90s Pop playlistAKA DESTINY'S CHILD TIME
- •WTF/You Made It Weird/NerdistClosest thing to a +5 min long human conversation I'll probably have for the first time that day.
- •brown noise machine app😴