THINGS I EAT WHEN I'M HOME ALONE
- •Mac and cheese made from Baby Bells stolen from work
- •A Costco jar of pepperoncini and then I run my tongue underneath the tap as I tear up and salivate from the heat
- •A quart of milk two days from expiration date. I'm afraid of becoming lactose intolerant if I stop.
- •Two pies. A savory one and a sweet one. Homemade. Plus little pie crust cookies I made.
- •Two meals worth of pasta. Dinner plus tomorrow's lunch. Eaten bit by bit till there's not enough for a second meal
- •An entire cabbage
- •A watermelon
- •Five pounds of cherry tomatoes from my garden, picked while crawling through the overgrown bushes
- •Organic goat whey protein shakes with goji berries, while watching The Good Wife