A Few Things (Some) Black Men Should Do if They Want to Be Respected
- •Stop sagging your pants. You're not in prison, therefore we don't need to know your available for gay sex.
- •Speaking proper English does not mean you're trying to be White.
- •Nigger and or Nigga are not endearments. Please stop addressing each other as such. Both words are degrading. Know your history, many Black people died because of the word.
- •Stop addressing Black women as Bitches and Whores. Remember, your mother is a woman--honor her and all women.
- •Strive for greatness. Mediocrity and living paycheck to paycheck, or no check, just won't cut it.
- •Develop leadership skills that make you standout. Don't exhibit stereotypical characteristics that make you get pushed further down.
- •An Educated Black man with a solid career/job, is highly admired and attractive to any woman. Have you ever wondered why there's an increase in the number of Black women dating and marrying White men?
- •Show a level of sophistication. It elevates your class and adoration.
- •Learn impeccable social skills. They will get you in the right place, every time.