Songs I probably shouldn't listen to because they make me feel "empty" inside
The theme will be that they sound far away and ethereal and I'm just realizing I might be dissociating lightweight
- •Sail To The Moon by radioheadI literally just listened to it and don't remember what my existence is, it led into backdrifts and I'm like what was I just doing
- •She Lays Down by the 1975It sounds so far away and is kind of just sad??
- •Cherry Wine by HozierI kinda can't explain this one, and like I lightweight want to walk down the aisle to it because the guitar is SO NICE but like I blank out hardcore when I hear it
- •Codex by RadioheadI think it's the piano but idk man
- •Forever by HAIM but specifically the cover by James BayThis one is weird because I love his version of it but I can't concentrate when I hear it, I somehow miss half of it because I don't even know why
- •I feel like I've reflected too much and I'm gonna stop this list now