It's been awhile. Hmm what's new?
- •I'm in my new apartment.I love it so much. I've been here since August 12 and I still have several things to unpack. I only eat, sleep, and shit at home. Otherwise... I'm out!
- •Things at the job site are going well.
- •I'm obsessed with a dude 17 years my senior.We recently exchanged numbers & I'm having problems restraining myself. Must be smart about this, me. Use your brain not your ungodly urge to make out.
- •I've seen & done so much since moving to Indy.I just got home from seeing Shovels and Rope at the Vogue. Last week was Beck and Lake Street Dive.
- •Oh god I need to list about my experience with Jakob Dylan.I laughed. I cried. I sang One Headlight WITH him. Like me and him. Together.
- •I wake up every morning thankful.Being unemployed for so long can really crush your self esteem.
- •I've changed my sleeping habits.I now average an 8pm bedtime and wake up at 6am. Who am I?? I'm fucking old. I get up at 6, make a cup of coffee, and sit on my balcony with Orion's Belt as my company.
- •I don't have cable.But I use my parents login for some channels on my Apple TV. I've always had cable. Weird but I'm poor.
- •I'm poor because I bought Pacers season tickets.I feel really irresponsible but what can ya do? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •And scene.