LET ME TELL YOU A GHOST STORY 👻
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •This isn't really a ghost story. Or is it?!
- •My Great Aunt was psychic & a healer.Don't know what that has to do with anything but she made sure everyone knew that she was going to mess with them after she passed.
- •Soon after my Great Aunt passed, the lights in my Grandmother's (her sister) bedroom would flicker.My Grandmother and I would say hi then discuss amongst ourselves better/less scary ways of letting someone know that you're around after you've passed.
- •I asked my Grandmother to leave pennies instead of messing with the lights.
- •She passed 5 years ago.
- •I see pennies all the time. Most notably, I was moving and my entire rental was empty. I just vacuumed the room, turned around, and BAM, a shiny penny was right there.You know, in the area where I just made sure it was spotless. Hi Grandmother!
- •My Granddaddy passed just two years later.
- •His birthday is December 10th, and thinking about that recently, I also thought about how I haven't "heard" from him since.
- •Shortly after that, I had the most lifelike dream that he came to visit me here at our house.
- •I swear. It. Was. Real.
- •He had a woman with him. Not my Grandmother. She didn't say a word. She just happily sat there while we hugged and chatted.
- •Don't know why I'm getting into that. Anyway, after this dream, another penny showed up out of nowhere.
- •I sat there and studied the floor, wondering how or why or when this penny ended up here.
- •And thought to myself, "Who says all of the these pennies are from Grandmother? Maybe Granddaddy is leaving them too."
- •Then I thought, "No. He would have to be different." Grandmother would say, "Jimmy, the pennies are mine. Find something else." "Nickels. I bet Granddaddy liked nickels."
- •Then BAM, a nickel appeared right next to the penny. Hi Granddaddy! I miss you guys so much.