MUSIC I'M INTO THESE DAYS
Road tripping to concerts just might be my favorite thing to do. I will travel for these artists.
- •Built to SpillI've seen them twice in the past month. My ears are still ringing from standing in front of Brett Netson at the last show. They've been around for a long time & they don't tour that often. That makes them a must see for me!
- •Langhorne SlimHailing from Langhorne, PA is this man that seems to write pure magic. He's authentic, driven, kind, passionate, and uber talented. For now, he's still playing small clubs. You must see him sooner rather than later. His backing band is quite talented too.
- •JEFF the BrotherhoodBrothers that are funny, heavy, and have a "cat" house in Nashville. They're no longer a two-piece but that's ok. They have a new album coming out soon!
- •Best CoastI've been lacking a female presence musically for quite some time. I just discovered their "Crazy for You" release from 2010 and I.CAN'T.STOP.LISTENING.
- •Lake Street DiveLake Street Dive has been filling the void that Amy Winehouse left in my heart. Soulful and sweet. These ladies and gents went to college together and I am forever grateful they decided to team up.
- •Joe PugJust give his "Live at Lincoln Hall" a spin and you will understand. His new album is great. He's witty, funny, and I always leave his shows inspired. He is still playing small clubs. Catch him while you can!