THINGS THAT MAKE ME UNCOMFORTABLE
Not sure where this originated from but thanks in advance for the idea! @biz ?
- •Talking about feelings
- •Acting on feelings
- •First kisses
- •Having to poop when you're far from home baseIt's not a good day until I poop and when it's thrown off I'm thrown off and I don't like to poop anywhere but home.
- •The fear of leaving someone outPTSD from a failed friendship.
- •Living with my parentsThey wake me up just by their pillow talk at 6am in the morning. So lame. Miss having my own place.
- •Bumping into an old acquaintanceDo I say hi? Shit, I don't want to make small talk. Damn it, we made eye contact. YES, just a smile and head nod, thank you for not making that awkward.
- •When people ask me what I do for a livingNothing because I'm unemployed. Take your sympathy elsewhere. I never ask people this question.
- •Small talk, periodI'm not good at initiating small talk. I can take someone else's lead though most of the time.
- •Job interviews
- •When the gynecologist brings in the witnessI'm sure there's a better name than witness but it's the person that makes sure there's no funny business going on while I get my lady parts checked out. I'm actually uncomfortable before that but this last time it was a girl that had kicked me out of a party in high school. Ha.