WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS SUMMER 😎
Inspired by @semioccasional
- •Trips to Holiday WorldMy favorite amusement park for many reasons. It's just under 1.5 hours from me. The Voyage rivals the Beast from King's Island. Their new steel coaster is so fun. Last but not least - their water park is AMAZING. Two water coasters, fun as fuck lazy river, and I've been known to make a trip just so I can soak in the wave pool on hot summer days.
- •Baseball games at Victory FieldThe best ballpark in the minor (Triple A) leagues. Nothing better than sitting in the sun, beer in hand, sunglasses on mah face watching the boys of summer.
- •Drinking HorchataMy favorite summertime bev. Locate your closest taqueria and indulge.
- •Summer concerts at Deer CreekMy favorite amphitheater to see a summer show. So far I have a ticket to see Hall & Oates there.
- •Summer concerts at the LawnThis would be my favorite outside venue but their only bathroom options are port-a-potties.
- •Family vacation to Gulf ShoresDunno if I'll be able to go but it's an annual thing and we love it.
- •My best friend's grill skills.She's alotta Italian so her cooking skills are fire and she grills out a lot and invites me over on the reg to enjoy! YAS.